Ecogee really is a great place to work – and you don’t have to just take our word for it! We’re an accredited Best Companies Top 100 employer and have achieved Investors in People Gold status as part of the Regenda Group.
We can offer you a working environment where you can enjoy yourself, develop yourself and be yourself and where you really can make a difference to people’s lives.
We also offer a fantastic reward and benefits package which, amongst other things, includes:
A range of flexible working options.
- 25 days paid annual leave each year in addition to 8 bank holidays.
- 6 additional days for volunteering.
- Pension scheme.
- £250 annual ‘Live and Learn’ allowance to spend on learning any new skill.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes.
- Employee Assistance Programme and health and wellbeing initiatives.
- A wide variety of exciting learning and development opportunities.
- Interest-free loans to assist with the purchase of tools, computer equipment, and travel season tickets.
- Monthly staff lottery scheme.
As part of the Regenda Group, our purpose is creating opportunities for people and working to regenerate places. To find out more about the opportunities to work with us on this journey, visit the Regenda Group careers site to search the latest vacancies.